Welcome to Brittany Martiniuk Makeup Artistry,
in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia.
- Professional Bridal Makeup
- Beauty & Photo Shoot Makeup
- Skincare & Product Resommendations
- Bridal makeup including full bridal party, mothers and grandmothers
- Social media, headshot photos
- Date Night
- Family Photos
- Any Special Occasion Makeup
- Halloween Makeup
I have been providing outstanding bridal experiences for Okanagan brides and their wedding parties for the last years. With over 300 weddings under my belt I feel confident I can give any bride, bridal party, mother of the bride or any extended family member exactly what they are looking for in a beautiful makeup application catered to their own unique style.
With my professional application techniques combined with the products I use, I guarantee my brides will stay fresh and glowing throughout their big day and into the night on the dance floor. I travel to you and your bridal party, set up and start making each and every one of you feel beautiful. All while you relax, sip mimosas and enjoy each other’s company.
Wedding days are stressful enough as it is!
Take the stress and worry out of this decision by booking with me.
Do you have an upcoming family photo shoot, need new headshots, want to update your portfolio or simply have a wedding or special event you have to attend?
I can help you feel and look your best by applying your makeup for it.
Looking for a photographer? Brittany Martiniuk Makeup Artistry highly recommends Selina Morrison of selinaphotography.ca. Selina photography is a published wedding and family photographer based in the Okanagan. Selina and Brittany often team together to provide stunning makeup for a variety of photo shoots from boudoir to mother daughter sessions, family and engagement.
Brittany highly recommends Selina Photography for all life’s moments you’re wishing to capture.
Hey cutie! Welcome!
I’m Brittany, Thanks for coming to my space. A space where you’ll see some beautiful faces, all dolled up with beautiful makeup. You’ll read through some very kind words from past clients and hopefully learn more about me. A space where you’ll get an inside peek at how I became one of the North Okanagans most sought after bridal makeup artist.
The biggest thing I’d like you to take away from visiting this space is my intense passion for making women feel confident, worthy, sexy in their own skin and above all else welcome. I take immense pride in giving each client the best experience I can. From creating a look they love, to listening to their concerns, wants and needs.
My goal is to make each client that sits in my chair feel loved and well taken care of. I’m a makeup artist by trade but I am very much in the business of customer satisfaction. I want you to love the way you look, but more importantly I want you to love the way you feel when you leave my studio.
The past 13 years have been spent perfecting my craft with thousands of clients, brides and bridal parties. I have curated a beautiful fully stocked makeup kit, filled with the best products that give my clients beautiful, long lasting results. Results that beat the okanagan heat, while giving a natural flawless finishes. Whether you’re looking for bridal services, makeup for a boudoir photo shoot or simply a date night look, I assure you, you’ve found your girl!!
From social media campaigns, headshots, print work, graduation.. you name it… if you’d like to feel your best, look professional and put your best face forward you can feel secure and relaxed when hiring me.
Important info about me
- I’m professionally trained in advanced makeup artistry.
- I graduated from the John Casablanca Institute for Makeup Artistry in 2008.
- I am trained in traditional beauty makeup, special fx, film and TV.
- I have a beautiful, bright clean studio located centrally in downtown Vernon.
- I also travel throughout the Okanagan for bridal parties of 3 or more.
OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOLS:
- Mask wearing required by artist in all client face-to-face interactions.
- Sanitizer available for all clients as they enter the studio.
- Clients are asked to disclose any out of province and out of country travel to the artist.
- If the artist or client present any flu-like symptoms the appointment will be cancelled.
- All makeup tools will be sanitized with industry-standard alcohol between client appointments, as well as on chairs, stations and all touched surfaces. Brushes and tools are sanitized by a state of the art UV light at the artist’s home.
- All BC CDC guidelines will be upheld at all times for both in-studio appointments and bridal appointments out in the community.